Spacial Audio Solutions
Last Updated: November 2, 2012
1. Consent for Collection of Personal Information
Spacial Audio Solutions (“Spacial”) will collect and store information which you provide for purposes of your registration with SAM Vibe, your purchase of services (“Services”) offered through www.samvibe.com ( “Web Site”), and for communicating with you regarding your account and providing you with general information regarding SAM Vibe and Spacial. By using the SAM Vibe Web Site and Services, you consent that Spacial can collect, store, and use the information you provided for these purposes. The information you submit to Spacial during the registration process will be reviewed to ensure that it is reliable, accurate and complete. With the exception of applicable provisions herein, your information will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed or made available to anyone other than Spacial. Any credit card information which you provide for the purpose of payment for Services purchases from the Web Site will not be stored by Spacial.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Without Consent
Spacial may collect, use, or disclose your information without your knowledge or consent if it is reasonably necessary:
- in case of an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce applicable terms of this Agreement, including investigation of any possible violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Spacial or any member of the public.
3. Security Safeguards
Spacial will protect personal information through appropriate security measures against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. Spacial will protect the information regardless of the format in which it is stored.